According to recent surveys, only 10 percent of Australian adults view ads as trustworthy. The other 90 percent choose to get their information from sources they select. This in turn has created the rise in "content marketing" as local businesses, big and small, attempt to provide content over a mantra to transact.
What exactly is Content Marketing?
In short, content marketing is customer focused content that engages an audience and increases a business’s overall brand identification. In contrast with traditional marketing methods, content marketing doesn’t push products. Instead, it is used as a way to directly communicate with an audience and build brand loyalty. This can be done in many ways, via video, via blog posts, via news updates. Content marketing includes more than just blog posts. It focuses on infographics, how to guides, videos, and images. Australia's best businesses implore all of these mediums to achieve the desired result.
What Does Content Marketing Do?
Content marketing helps establish brands as industry leaders. It creates trust and loyalty, and builds a connection between customers and businesses. Content marketing also provides customers with informative, well-written content that holds value.
Effective content marketing is also cost-effective. The ROI is also significantly higher with content marketing than with traditional marketing methods. Experts in the field of marketing utilize the following strategies to achieve the greatest results.
Examples of content marketing accessible to small business includes:
Connect with your audience through content marketing, and reap the benefits along the way.
Small Business Web Designs
Sydney-based web designer, working hard to support and grow Australia's small and medium sized businesses. We bring big business to small business.