Sell Your eBook with eJunkie
Need to sell digital goods online, such as an eBook, intellectual resources you have developed (e.g charts, guides) or digital artwork? Our digital goods platform, provided by eJunkie, makes selling, storing and updating your digital good range seamless and affordable. With simple integration into PayPal, one of the world's easiest to use and widely accepted payment forms online, it couldn't be simpler.
Our Simple Process
- Our service includes full registration and configuration of your own eJunkie account.
- We add your product(s) and program “Add to Cart” or “Buy Now” buttons to your website.
- Once you go live, you retain full access to editing your digital goods. For every order, eJunkie verifies payment and processes the order, issuing digital good download link(s), email confirmation(s) and logging the order details without your input.
Fees to sell your ebook or digital goods
- Setup Fee - $200 (one-off) which includes full configuration of your account and digital good setup. If you have more than one digital good, these can be configured at a cost of $100 per additional product,
- Ongoing Fees - eJunkie charges an ongoing fee, around US$5/month for a standard subsription, paid directly to eJunkie on a monthly basis.
Features of your ebook configuration
- Full freedom to set the price of your digital good, and the format you want it delivered in (i.e. PDF or DOC file)
- Instant and secure product delivery, every time your digital good is purchased.
- File storage of your digital goods, which you can update to ensure buyers get the latest version.
- PDF Stamping of purchaser’s name for E-book security and protection of your rights
- Search Engine Optimised Online Digital Goods page – SBWD can add keywords for your digital goods page.
What we don’t offer
- Payment Options for your digital good sales: All purchases are limited to Paypal only, no bank integrations etc.
- Coupon Codes & Discount Codes: No ability to offer coupon codes or discount vouchers.
- Ongoing support for this service: eJunkie is the service provider, and can be easily contacted for ongoing queries.
How to update your e-book once it's online
Once you're online with your digital goods, updating editions could not be easier. Follow the guidance below to add or replacing a file for an existing product:
- Go to Seller Admin > View / Edit / Delete Products
- Select a product and click Edit
- Enable the product's Single File Download setting if it isn't already
- The Upload Product File button will appear on that same screen
- This button would say Overwrite Product File if you had already uploaded a file for the product, allowing you to replace the old file with a new one
- On the uploader window that appears, Browse for a file (500 MB max. file size) and click Upload
- If you change any other settings for the product, remember to click Next until you can Submit changes.